Wednesday, January 8, 2014

#WenJenDeBecks #Nash2014

Yes...come Friday, I will be Shadow dancing and saluting the Red, White and Brown!  Yes, the Fab Four (#WenJenDeBecks) will be reuniting once again, and it will be too short of a trip.  Shadow-Wendy (Reese) Wyatt, Red-Rebecca (Roberts) Owen, White-Jenn (Reese) Walker, and the Brown-yours truly.

Beck got me a plane ticket for my birthday and we fly out on Friday morning to Nashville.  Jenn is already there for work and will meet up with us later that evening.  While Wendy works until 4, Big B is going to have the luxury of taking Beck and I to lunch and, of course, for some drinks.

Our plans for Friday are to just relax with a few beers, whether it's at Wyattville or at a local bar.  On Saturday, we go to Nashville.  Wendy hooked us up with a FREE hotel with her points so we don't have to cab it back home to Hendersonville on Saturday night.  I truly don't care what we do because we make EVERYTHING fun!  Plus, last time I was in Nashville, I was pregnant with Austin.

I don't know if I will blog each day, but I will definitely do it when I come back.  Until then, I leave you with some old pics of the 4 of us.  There will be many more. #Nash2014

Halloween 2008

10th anniversary of my 21st birthday

Reese Night before the Wedding

First girls' night after I had Cadyn

Sherlock's...Madonna "Oh father" night...Drive-thru night for Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment