Sunday, January 5, 2014

Deanna Margarita Hernandez Perkins Fallon Timberlake

As I sit here typing this, I have planned for this coming week at school, cleaned up the house some more, put my kiddos to bed, and set my alarm.  Now it's my time.  I have chosen to watch the Best of Jimmy Fallon on NBC.  It is the best way to end my night.  I don't know if you know this, but I LOVE Justin Timberlake.  If you didn't know this, who are you and do you know me?
Picture of Perfection-Houston Dec. 5, 2013
What's even better is the mixture of Justin and Jimmy Fallon.  They bring out the absolute best of each other.  They just had their Saturday Night Live episode in December and now this special and their History of Raps are great!  If you don't know, now you know (take the time, you won't be disappointed):


And this is how I became Deanna Margarita Hernandez Perkins Fallon Timberlake.

No comments:

Post a Comment